What We Do
We strive to create principled and knowledgeable future leaders through innovative teaching practices by establishing personalized instruction plans for all students that encourage learning at a comfortable, yet challenging pace. We use a competency-based method of teaching that nurtures a positive learning environment. Our commitment is to facilitate students’ development with empathy and respect.
- Stimulating curriculum and a supportive environment
- Competency-based learning
- Encouraged global outlook
- Restorative approach to world lessons
- Affordable option for students with special interests and needs
- Students experience success every day
- Supportive environment to ensure concept adoption
We offer tutoring for students in K-12
There is no cost to families who receive our services.
Our program focuses on reading/Language Arts and math; however, we are able to support students in the core subjects up to Grade 8. For HS level support, please contact us for potential special arrangements.